Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley

Default Need Help With Under Cabinet Lighting

You should be be able to see them under the bulbs or remove a bulb they
are round and twist out counter clock. If no starter it is a cheap
ballast. I have 30 yr old units fine and cheap HD chinese crap thap blow
in a year. One just started SMOKING so I could of had a fire. If it is
the ballast tell your builder he is responsible for putting in junk and
it is his issue to eat. HD sells commercial units and 2 dollar crap.
Good units should be maintenance free for 3-30 years