Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills \(aka Set Square\)

Default Garage/Workshop construction

John Cartmell wrote:

In article ,
Roger Mills \(aka Set Square\) wrote:
I would like to be able to use it from time to time as a workshop,
without requiring too much heat input - which means that it requires
a reasonable degree of insulation. I would appreciate your views on
this.

Light & draught.

As a workshop you might want to have natural light wherever possible
- but not suffer the draughts from an open car-sized door.

Yes, I'm planning on having a decent window on one side - which I previously
omitted to mention. The other side is close to a row of leylandii, and the
back is close to the site boundary, facing a public footpath. I suppose I
could have some skylights?!
--
Cheers,
Roger