Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

Default Locating a combination boiler

On Fri, 3 Mar 2006 12:10:40 -0000, "Christian McArdle"
wrote:

You do know who the manufacturer is, don't you, Christian....? ;-)

Yes, although they didn't make my new toilet pump, despite the name, a
Sanisplit. This has the really quite nice feature of coming in two parts.
One attaches to the plumbing and toilet, the other simply slides out and
contains the motor and masher. You can then hose it out in the garden, or
they offer an exchange service (free for several years) if you don't like
getting dirty.

Christian.

Hmm.. I wonder if Peter Parry knows about this.....

--

..andy