Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

Default Bill Maher

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 09:08:46 -0600, "John Scheldroup"
wrote:

wrote in message oups.com...

Cliff wrote:
On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 02:14:05 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Yall are missing the religious core of the suicide bombers. They fully
believe that to die as a martyr, puts them on the right hand of Allah.
So the poor impoverished *******s will be going to a much better life,
with all the virgins they can abuse..and all the hasheesh they can
smoke.

What's growing in your bunker's kibble?
http://www.umsl.edu/~rkeel/180/hallucin.html

(Try the "WOW" too g.)

The Anti-Hippie Action League .....
http://www.devo.com/tft/hippie/
--

A few dead links
http://www.devo.com/tft/hippie/links.html

http://www.woodstock69.com/woodstock_store.htm
[
The Woodstock 69 web site will remain open....just no store
(although I will provide links to reputable merchants offering the
same or similar items). I hope you will continue to visit our site
and send all of your friends.
]

Try these:
http://www.psychedelix.com/links.html

http://www.psychedelix.com/saver.html

Psychedelix screensaver true trippy experience

http://trippervision.com/sample_videos.htm

Trip the mind fantastic,
John

"no responsibility for those who are sucked in."
--
Cliff