Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Glenn

Default JT 2-1/2 Spindle Chuch replacement

Ah but you can get the new American "Pecker Nickles" that they are recalling
and that might be worth something someday

"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in message
Not enough Nickel in an American nickel. GO Canadian! - I think they
changed, but once
were 100% Nickel.

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

Trevor Jones wrote:
Norm Dresner wrote:

| Does the chuck have a number stamped on it?
|
| Tom

There's an upper case "C" and "K" separated by a stylized drawing of an
elephant head, ears & trunk and underneath is the size "13 m/m"

Norm

On the strength of that information, I will up my bet to TWO American
nickels.

I seem to recall a similar brand mark that apeared on some India made
chucks. 13 mm is soooooo close to 1/2"

Cheers
Trevor Jones

News==----