Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Default Cooker hoods - Educate me please?

In article , Michael Chare
wrote:

Yes, and or with plastic box tubing. There is a kit that you can buy for the
Bosch/ Neff ones. You may well be able to buy suitable parts in one of the
sheds.

OK I have more of an idea now, I have been looking at a Beaumatic QF9? Moves air at up to 500 thingys. :-)

That is what mine does (well more like 1.5m horizontal.) The vertical part is
round flexible hose. The horizontal part is rectangular cross section and is
above the cupboards.

My difficulty is in getting the vent outside without too many sharp angles
and visibility.

I just might post some pic next week for you to have a laugh at!. I will
also have to move the hope 6 inches to the left to make it look balanced if
I fit a hood.