Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Bathroom fan - how long to leave on? - Timer switch

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 13:47:59 +0000 (UTC), someone wrote:

You can get a triple-gang faceplate....

Jon, I think he is saying that he already has a
3-switches-in-a-single-sized box arrangement. These are like
mini-switches that are sold by accessory makers like Nutone, etc.
intended for use with combo fan light units.

Like I have 4 switches in a double box in one of my tub rooms, each
switch is a horizontal rocker, there are two on each side of the box.
(And now that I think about it, that particular room, doesn't have a
timer.)