Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia

Default OT humor -- How many listmembers does it take to change a lightbulb?

Andrew VK3BFA wrote:
LarryLurker wrote:

I thought some of you guys would enjoy this post I found on another
site.
LL

How many list members does it take to change a lightbulb?

And one to post (ok, me...) that in the "good old days" we were too
poor to buy a new light bulb but were self reliant and skilled enough
to sit in the dark........

Andrew VK3BFA.

I remember those light bulb ads reading "Don't be a bulb snatcher"

I also remember the conventional looking light bulbs with left hand
threaded bases. They were used to light the interiors of subway cars,
and the "backwards" threads discouraged pilferage. Or, at least they
helped once folks figured out that those bulbs wouldn't be much good at
home.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia