Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Nicholas Anthony

Default Bill Maher

"Guido" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 21:57:45 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Guido" wrote in message
. ..

Except that at the time there was a country welcoming troops in glad
that Saddam was overthown. Botched planning of what to do afterwards
(there was no plan), inability to provide either security or
infrastructure, and heavy handed treatment of the locals have ****ed
up the place.

Hey, Guido, it looks like you're holding up your end very well.

This new batch are challenged to say the least.

I hear the GWB has been talking up victory in Afghanistan today. Pity
its so dangerous out there that he can't tour the country.

Meanwhile back at home the intel staff having been telling the
Senate/Congress that the Taliban and AQ are on a roll, with their
activities 20% up on last year.

Safe enough for him to visit. I agree its unstable and the stupid comic of
Muhamad never helped, yet people still publish it time after time inciting
more problems. One side is trying to good and another just loves to provoke
or promote negativity any chance they can for the unstability.