skuke

Default OT, sorta - Eyeglass frames, what alloy?

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 00:56:14 GMT, Loren Coe wrote:

i have a pair of "Mario" black frames that have lasted over 5yrs now, the
lenses are all scratched up but i hate to change. these are made in Japan
and the black finish is like new. the rubber ear things are gone but the
temples are flexible enough that i they are still just a comfortable w/o.

I've had my optometrist replace just the lenses (new prescription) into old
frames I really liked. He didn't come out and say it, but I think he didn't
really want to do it since frame sales is probably how they make a lot of
their money. Anyhow, I got it done with no complaints from the doc.

--
Skuke
Reverse the domain name to send email