Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Fixit

Default Power shower, rapidly varying temperature

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi

Just moved into a rented flat. It's got a power shower (no pump) and
worked fine for a few weeks. It's now developed a consistently swinging
temperature, going from way too cold to way too hot in a cycle of about
30 seconds.

I don't know where this problem could have come from, and assume it's
an issue with the electronics of the shower, but is there anything I'm
missing, or that could be easily fixed? It would be great to avoid
hassling (and therefore being hassled) by my rental company.

TIA

power shower and no pump??? a power shower means it has a pump is it not
just an electric shower