Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
William B Noble (don't reply to this address)

Default Speaking of tool thefts... -speaking of politics on this ng-

leo - I have published a specification for an aerospace product with
the phrase "this page unintentionally left blank" - after about 12
months, one of our customers noticed it and was suitably amused.

Arch's comments recapitulate a song by a late 60s group called the
West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band, titled "Aniversary of WWIII" -
it was 3:20 of silence. I used to play it on my radio show on WRPI

now back to the topic of wood turning, which should not be left blank
(or is it that the blank should not be left?)

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:11:18 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

"Arch" wrote: No accident. I wrote exactly what I think we should speak of
re politics. (clip)
Thanks for helping me out here. I thought I might have missed something
profound, and it turns out that I did.

I have seen publications from IBM with a page having only the following
words: "This page intentionally left blank."

Bill

www.wbnoble.com

to contact me, do not reply to this message,
instead correct this address and use it

will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com