Posted to rec.woodworking
Wayne K

Default Norm

My problem with Norm's show is watching him push piece after piece through
his machines. How about cutting those parts of the show and a little more
on setup etc.
I have been watching and respecting Norm long before he built the medicine
cabinet. I think the fit and finish of his joints is superb.
I don't use brads to hold it while the glue dries and my favorite wood is
cherry and my favorite finish is Danish oil, sometimes with a coat or two of
poly.
If I could afford the tools he has I would have them also.
I still watch his show and the reruns faithfully, although I do tend to doze
off now and again watching him push wood through tue table sawrer or routah.

"Locutus" wrote in message
I love watching NYWS and TOH, but it seems like any references to him on
here are people making fun of him. Is Norm not as good as we are lead to
believe?