Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Ping Leon.

"robo hippy" wrote in message
ups.com...
Softer than carbide blades? I wonder if it is what my bandsaw guy calls
bi-metal. It is a lot harder than carbon steel, and can be resharpened.
As for rounding the back of the blades, when I asked him, he looked
horrified, and said no, not under any circumstances, it would void the
guarentee.
robo hippy

From what I understand , bi-metal is typically 2 metals. The regular metal
for attaching to a machine, and a harder metal on the cutting tips.
Commonly found on hack saw blades, jig saw blades, band saw blades ect.
IIRC the Resaw King blade had something like C7 or something for the cutting
tips. I'll have to take another look and see if I can better understand the
pronunciation.