Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

Default Bill Maher

On 1 Mar 2006 21:45:15 -0800, "Gus" wrote:

Cliff wrote:

BTW, What ever happened to "WMDs" & New Orleans? Or bin Laden?

WMD went to Syria, bin Laden is on the run, and New Orleans is coming
back, baby.

[
And then we're going to help these communities rebuild. The good news is -- and
it's hard for some to see it now -- that out of this chaos is going to come a
fantastic Gulf Coast, like it was before. Out of the rubbles of Trent Lott's
house -- he's lost his entire house -- there's going to be a fantastic house.
And I'm looking forward to sitting on the porch.
] - Herr Shrubbie

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news0...rina_lott.html
[
Trent Lott Sues State Farm over Katrina Damage
Like thousands of other homeowners, Sen. Trent Lott (R-Miss.) lost his home when
Hurricane Katrina roared ashore. And like thousands of his constituents, Lott
has not been able to get his insurer to pay for replacing his house.
So, like thousands of his constituents, Lott has sued his insurer, State Farm,
which has stonewalled Lott and other South Mississippians who lost their homes
on the grounds that their homeowners policies do not cover flood damage.
]

Perhaps he should have paid for flood coverage .... instead of trusting
bush .... who is, after all, a republican (in name only).
--
Cliff