Posted to rec.woodworking
John B

Default Shop dog LOVES oak!

Searcher wrote:
My yellow just loves to chew on oak, only oak and nothing else! I have
aquired an old desk, well half the desk anyway, I figures I could take it
apart and salvage whats left for use in other projects. While I was cutting
away the good stuff I notice her starting to chew on one of the "bad" pieces
that I tossed on the floor. I took it away from her and threw the bone to
her. I picked up the scraps and tossed them into the burn bucket. She seemed
Snip

My bluey cross, swipes anything that falls onto the floor.( In the shed)
He thinks that if it's on the floor it's fair game
Only a few times have I been hunting for a part or small piece of timber
and found that the little bugger has knocked it off.
In the winter he'll run from the house to shed again and again carrying
pieces of scrap up to the house for the fire.
The only problem is if you don't take them of him at the house end he'll
find a favourite piece and chew it to bits. A real ******* to get out of
the carpet
regards
John