Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Compact Bathroom Heater - Can't Find One

Hi!

I have had a Holmes Bathroom heater for almost 5 years now but it
recently broke. I was looking to find another bathoorm heater. It seems
like the companies being afraid of lawsuits in case the fans catch fire
or something - they just stopped making bathroom heaters. Any heater I
look at has a warning now - don't use in the wet areas like bathrooms
or laundry. I have a regular-sized bathroom that is pretty cold in the
morning. There are some oil-filled heaters but they are bulky and it
takes a long time for them to warm up.

Are there any heaters on the market that I can safely use in the
bathroom ? I don't plan to soak it in water, just want to be warm when
I take a shower in the morning.

Thanks!!!