Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design
Keith Williams

Default Global Warming hits the Eastcoast !

In article ,
what says...
On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 12:06:44 -0500, the renowned Keith Williams
wrote:

In article ,
says...

My point is that they *have* tightened auto emission standards in
Californie, so things are now noticably better than when I lived
there, air-wise. Do any other jurisdictions have the vapor suckers on
gas pumps?

NY has had them quite a while. VT has had them for perhaps five
years and the sky is still gray all winter.

In LA it was literally brown.

When I was in LA/SD in the mid-'70s it looked like rust.

--
Keith