Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Plumbers that meet appointment time....

Gavin wrote:
must be a rare as rocking horse sh*t! So far, out of 6 appointments
using different plumbers, only two have managed to turn up at the
appointed time. The other four simply didn't show, not even a
courtesy phone call, one of these was even British Gas! It's not as
if it's a small job; I want my boiler/cylinder/pumps and valves
replacing, so a fair sized chunk of work. What is it with the
service industry, how do they get away with it? If our company
followed the same working practice we would be out of business before
we know it.

Any views?

Yup, never rely on a plumber, learn the trade saves you broosters

--

Sir Benjamin Midllethwaite