Posted to alt.home.repair
Kevin Ricks

Default Electrical Wiring Manyuals

"seniorgeezer" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a 1999 Ford Ranger, and am in need of the electrical schematics
(wiring diagrams) so that I can troubleshooot a problem I have with a
four wire trailer lighting system.

The running lights work, but the turn signals, brake lights, and
flasher signals do not work.

Does anyone know where I can purchase the factory electrical wiring
manual for this Ford Ranger?

Thanks for any help,

Bob

For the manual if you want a factory manual then go to the dealer. There is
probably a phone number in your owners manual where you can order a manual
in book and/or CD by phone or online.
If you want to save about $100.00 then get a 3rd party repair guide such as
Haynes or Clymer from an autoparts store or online.

I had problems with my trailer wiring and found that my custom bumper/hitch
does not provide a sufficient ground through the hitch/ball. I have to take
some jumper cables and clamp from the truck frame to the trailer frame in
order to get things to work.

Kevin