Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Swinney

Default Anyone sell a file card for needle files?

Tom Sez:

" Use a "Toothbrush" style wire brush, they have .006" SS wire and are
redily
available."

Great Tom! If your company makes these, whyn't send some free samples to
our friend across the pond so's he can brush out his mouth.

BTW, Tom - above you misspelled "readily". You don't really want to offend
the keepers of the Queens's English with such peccadillos, do you?

Bob Swinney

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
et...

"Norm Dresner" wrote in message
I think I've bought almost as many file cards as I am years old ;-)) but
they all have fairly coarse bristles and not one has been suitable for
cleaning out needle files [of which I have more than I have regular
files].
I persist in using them, but the results are always less rewarding than
I'd
like, Google turned up nothing I could spot.

Does anyone know of a manufacturer/vendor who sells a file card suitable
for
(moderately fine) needle files?

TIA
Norm