Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery

Default I'm looking for chrome tubing or rods...

"jtpr" wrote in message
oups.com...
...for a built in spice rack drawer. This is something my brother in
law is building for his new kitchen. He wants to use this instead of
dowels. So, he is looking for either a rod or a tube ~1/4" in diameter
and about 24" long. I don't know how many he needs, but I would think
about 10 or 20. I cannot, nor can he, find much out there this size.
Anybody have any pointers?

-Jim

Look for some stainless steel tubing. The stuff we use at work comes in 20
foot lengths. Cut it to length with a pipe cutter.
It is not chrome, but still is shiney.