Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron

Default Exterior Block Home Painting Questions

I have just finished pressure washing my block/stucco/wood home. While
pressure washing the block, some of the old paint came completely off
down to the bare block. Do I need to prime the areas that are bare or
can I just paint over it?

I'm using Glidden acrylic latex paint.

I'm painting the house with a roller and brushes were needed. (I know
spraying is easier, blah, blah, blah) I'm using a roller. What is the
easiest way to roll the bottom of the house where it goes into the
ground?

I've thought about stuffing either cardboard or visqueen (plastic)
between the ground and the house.

Is there an easier way?

This is the original paint from 1984, btw.