Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Ad absurdum per aspera

Default Polyurethane glue foams on plastic radiator.

I've very successfully used Plastic Surgery myself, after doing
something spasmodic to one tower on one of those startlingly expensive
Toyota distributor caps with integrated spark plug cables. Afterward,
I bolstered the repair externally with epoxy.

Note that gooping anything on from the outside of a pressurized system
is going to be a temporary fix at best. This guides the choice of what
to use (Plastic Surgery maybe, if he can get at the sides and has all
the missing pieces; glue probably not) and how to use it.

Worth trying, but keep an eye on the repairs and enough money in the
bank to getcha a new radiator...

Cheers,
--Joe