David

Default Deoderising microwave oven

"slifkin" wrote in message
om...
Any suggestions on how to deoderise my microwave oven ? I was doing
popcorn and it burnt, leaving a terrible smell.

zapping a bowl with a some baking soda and water in there seems to ring a
bell , and apparently small cloth bags with baking soda are meant to be good
at deodourising footwear, although they made no discenable differnce to my
climbing shoes but these are pretty extreme.

in fact a quick google throws up this which would tend to agree with the
baking soda idea.
http://www.menlo.com/folks/adamm/coo...microwave.html
http://tips.tipking.com/kitchen/tip_251.shtml

these are the first two results from google... you could put a little bit of
effort in before asking you know.

cheers

David