Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair
Dave

Default Cap ID & value?

"DaveC" wrote in message
news.net...
Thus spake Dave:

15 seconds of effort on Google and you'll have all of your answers.

That is a worthless statement.

Why do you think that we all have the same abilities or experience to

Google
this topic? It all depends on what terms you use. You apparently use more
accurate terms, as I have spend much time searching and find no answer.

Not
being an expert at this topic, I'm wasting much more than 15 seconds to

find
the meagre results I came up with. At what point to you ask yourself

"Someone
must know this answer." Should we all not use USENET at all? What the hell

is
its purpose if not to ask questions? At what point do I ask for help?

"Capacitor identification" keyed into Google search = 437,000 hits.

Dare I ask what you were using for search terms? If you are too lazy or
stupid to perform the above, I am not inclined to spoon-feed you. Sorry.