Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

Default Ideal response 100 heat exchanger

In message . com, John
writes
geoff

"Can anybody offer any help/ideas. "

Perhaps if you had bothered to read the whole post you may have
cottoned on to the fact that I was referring to the one and only other
post in this topic, other people seemed to be able to manage it ok, but
then again maybe thats asking too much of some individuals!!!

The previous post appeared quite a bit earlier and so a later posting
without any context is meaningless especially when there have been maybe
200-300 posts read in between.

Believe it or not, yours isn't the only thread I read

Go and look up netiquette, you'll find it laid out in any article on the
subject

--
geoff