Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mid-level programmable thermostat

Guess it depends on definition of mid-level and what you are looking
for. I just got a sweet deal on Ebay for the Honeywell touchscreen
one, about $75. Boy is it nice! Fully programmable, can handle
multiple stages, and super simple to program. If you want the same
schedule for Tues - Fri, you just press Tues, Wd, Thur, Fri, check
marks show up, then set the program, and voila! it's done! Also, it
has vacation hold, which allows you to set a temporary temp that will
be maintained for X number of days. I think that is such a great
feature, that you would think almost all would have it. It allows you
to go away for a week, set it way back and have the house at temp when
you return.