Posted to rec.woodworking
Stephen M

Default Mortising Machine Questions

Anyone know if I have a shot of seeing my chisels by the weekend?

That all depends on where you are. They ship out of Ogdensburg, NY (due
south of Ottowa just inside the US) which happens to be about 90 miles from
me. The regular UPS ground gets order to me the secon business day after the
order is placed very consistently. I am pretty sure that I have gotten stuff
from them via FexEx Ground and UPS. I never pay for preminum shipping
because I'm so close.

So, it depends on where you are. If you are in the Northeast, I would say
that it's highly likely you will have your order.

Log onto their site and set up an account. You will be able to see you
entire order history and get a carrier tracking number for your current
orders.

Cheers,

Steve