Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Trevor Jones

Default Metal Spinning

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

I am thinking about acquiring a lathe for spinning metal.

I would recommend any advice you might have in what is available.

Thanks

TMT

Strangely enough, this seems to be one of the areas that the 3 in 1
tools seem to be a good choice for, as they tend towards a largish swing
for their size. This assumes that the size range fits your needs,
anyway.

There was a couple articles in Home Shop Machinist over the last few
(dozen?) years, including one that ran to several issues. A search of
the various online indexes should find refs.

Cheers
Trevor Jones