Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Mill reccomendations for a robotics team?

On 27 Feb 2006 21:46:20 -0800, wrote:

Gunner, thank you for your offer. We will have to see with the school
if it is at all possible to house something like a full-size knee mill
(I am guessing it is the size of a normal bridgeport).

The foot print is about half again as large..is much much more rigid
and much heavier than a BP.

http://www.beamonoregon.com/img/shizuokadyn.jpg

http://www.precisesensors.com/

Ask for the shop manager..tell him you were refered by Gunner, the
OmniTurn service guy..the big ol ugly cowboy.

Be nice..they pay me on time G

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3