Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

Default Bill Maher

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:27:23 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:45:42 -0500, "Ed Huntress"

wrote:

Well, back on December 12th, Dubya said 30,000 Iraqis had been killed.

How
do you suppose that happened?

You need the real numbers, or closer to them.
Not the government sacnctioned count in the morgues
*of those few that managed to end up in morgues* before
the neocons insisted that the counting be halted years ago.
--
Cliff

Back a few months ago, late in the fall, I did some research on the numbers
and where they're coming from. You don't have to convince me.

On the other hand, even with the attempts to diminish them, like Gunner's
attempt today, the numbers are enough. The justification the pro-war crowd
makes for moral superiority is so weak, and the fact of the matter is so
obvious, that they're reduced to trying to chisel the numbers down and to
argue over that.

There's no reason to argue over the numbers. Whittled down as far as they
can go, they've got thousands of civilian lives on their hands that they
can't explain away. The entire argument that we're morally superior because
the other side is killing innocent civilians is a fraud, a hypocrisy so
blatant that only a self-deluding fool could miss it.

It isn't worth arguing with them over the numbers, Cliff. They know they're
full of ****. Just let them babble on.

On the other hand..Ed is trying to make the US look far worse than
they are.

When a group of Jihadists holes up in a residential area..and the US
holds off flattening it for 2 weeks, dropping leaflets and asking that
the population comes out via bullhorns..then flattens it long after
the deadline..so be it that civies get greased. Its called Darwinism.

If a group of Jihadists collects a group of civies..and trots towards
a machine gun emplacement, firing wildly at the troops, from behind
the civies..there is only one option...run and die..or try to pick off
the jihadists with aimed rifle fire. Must suck to be the civies who
didnt wack the jihadists and allowed themselves to be used as a human
shield.

But Ed..now he would demand we run and die.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3