Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily

Default Need advice on Panasonic SA-PM19

"Jeff" wrote in message
Need some help on a Panasonic sa-pm19 shelf system. I don't have a
schematic and a google search came back empty.

What it is doing is when power button is pushed the power board relay
clicks, waits about 2 seconds then clicks again. No display or any
other functions.

If anybody has thoughts or ideas what might be causing this or perhaps
a schematic I could have e-mailed to me I would be grateful.

Thanks

First place I would look is around all of the regulators in the PSU. In the
last couple of years, many Panasonic models have suffered in this area, from
really poor soldering - probably as a result of the use of lead-free solder.

Arfa
Jeff

nckvotech@
yahoo.