Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

Default Anyone sell a file card for needle files?

"Norm Dresner" wrote in message
I think I've bought almost as many file cards as I am years old ;-)) but
they all have fairly coarse bristles and not one has been suitable for
cleaning out needle files [of which I have more than I have regular
files].
I persist in using them, but the results are always less rewarding than
I'd
like, Google turned up nothing I could spot.

Does anyone know of a manufacturer/vendor who sells a file card suitable
for
(moderately fine) needle files?

TIA
Norm

Use a "Toothbrush" style wire brush, they have .006" SS wire and are redily
available.