Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Nicholas Anthony

Default Bill Maher

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
"Nicholas Anthony" wrote in message

Putting words in peoples mouths is wrong thing to do. Making conclusions

as
such is wrong too. I am fed up with this BS and you lose credibility
yourself in doing so.

Those are YOUR words, and it appears that you're now trying to weasel out
of
them by pointing the finger elsewhere.

Shape up, Nicholas. If you say something, either stand behind your words
or
bow out. You're sounding like Greybuns.

--
Ed Huntress

I stand by my words and dont appreciate people making assumptions from them
as they have. Ed you are better then this. Here is what I am annoyed about.
No it isnt something we are doing regulary in Iraq, nor do imply that we are
cowards, that is what I am talking about putting words in other peoples
mouth quit the ****!

I said nothing of the kind. But Nicholas has said that "the act of
cowardness was attacking inocent civilians that wont or cant fight back
under the circumstances." It sounds like something we've been doing
regularly in Iraq, right? So Nicholas has included the US in his
definition
of "cowards."