Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Nicholas Anthony

Default Bill Maher

"Guido" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 17:47:29 -0500, "Nicholas Anthony"
wrote:

"Guido" wrote in message
. ..

Totally ****ed up says Paul Breman.

There were no plans of what to do afterwards, a vacuum was allowed to
develop and that has been filled by bombs. Iran has restarted its
nuclear programme, and Hamas is elected in Palestine.

Look at the whole dam picture and you tell me what had to be done.
Diplomatic talks failed, embargos failed and were killing millions of
people
and needed to end, but before that could happen Saddam who vowed to use
WMD
against us and our allies had to be removed. We tried the CIA, we tried
opposition groups inside of Iraq, the only thing left was to go invade
Iraq
and remove him. Yes it was very difficult to do and would face problems.
We
knew no matter what we would have a mess. You never can tell what will
happen and people who look at things hindsight which is the vast majority
of
critics in this case are real low scum.

What hindsight? Most of the world could and did foretell what would
happen. The State Department said what would happen, but a group of
****wads like Cheney, Rumsfeldt, and Wolfowitz thought they knew
better, and the guy in charge is away with the faeries.
http://photobucket.com/albums/a181/s...pad/1143pe.jpg

Rush, rush, rush, gotta do it now, gotta do it now, rush, rush, rush,
do it on the cheap, yeah combat troops can secure the peace, do it on
the cheap.

They knew there'd be problems you say, but didn't bother with having
enough trained personel to provide security. Bremer says they were
some 30-50,000 light. Making it up day by day as they went along,
winging it on a national scale.

Kerching, kerching, kerching!
http://nationalpriorities.org/index....per&Itemid=182

And now all ****ed up and no way out.

Everyone wanted this war before it happened. Clinton wanted it, Kerry wanted
it, in fact I think there was only one person who voted against the war at
the time, henceforth hindsight you have all these people protesting it. They
all had the same information the President had at the time and also whatever
they chose to believe. You still never touched on the fact of embargos
killing millions of people and continuing at that pace millions more. Just
decorate your point with silly cartoons after the fact cause you cant with
websites prior to the invasion that was against the war.