Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

Default Bill Maher

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:45:42 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:15:28 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

I said nothing of the kind. But Nicholas has said that "the act of
cowardness was attacking inocent civilians that wont or cant fight back
under the circumstances." It sounds like something we've been doing
regularly in Iraq, right? So Nicholas has included the US in his

definition
of "cowards."

Since when have we been attacking civies?

Well, back on December 12th, Dubya said 30,000 Iraqis had been killed. How
do you suppose that happened?

So the dudes driving tanks and the insurgents are civies???

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

If you read the fine print..you will note that they lump all
insurgents such as the feyadeen, Jihadist and so forth, into the same
body count as those killed by bandits, those feyadeen and Jihadists,
and so forth. Only a fraction of those deaths were caused by Allied
forces. As you will note..they count anyone killed as a result, of the
breakdown in law and order.

The same with US KIAs. The body count for Allied troops includes
those killed in vehicle accidents, drownings, being run over by tanks
and so forth. About half or slightly more are actual deaths as a
result of enemy forces.

You really know better than to blather on like that Ed.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3