Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

Default Bill Maher

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 19:08:09 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Nicholas Anthony" wrote in message

The difference here between a kamikaze and these people are the kamikazes
had no fuel to return from their missions so by crashing the planes into
their victims military assets made it a brave attempt.

How was that any "braver" than flying a planeload of people into the WTC?

It was flying a planeload into a shipload.
Must be the water.
[
General Jack D. Ripper :
[
He said war was too important to be left to the generals. When he said
that, 50 years ago, he might have been right. But today, war is too
important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the
training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer
sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination,
Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap
and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
]
[
And as human beings, you and I need fresh, pure water to replenish our
precious bodily fluids.
]
[
Nineteen hundred and forty six. Nineteen fortysix, Mandrake. How does
that coincide with your postwar commie conspiracy, huh? It's
incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into
our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual,
and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard core commie
works.
]
]
--