Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

Default Bill Maher

On 27 Feb 2006 07:22:22 -0800, "Gus" wrote:

I'm still having trouble thinking that commiting suicide by flying an
airplane into a tower full of people is brave. Maybe it's because the
person has been brainwashed into thinking that god

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...pad/1143pe.jpg

[
Nabil Shaath says: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission
from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in
Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the
tyranny in Iraq …" And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me,
"Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and
get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"
]

The swearing was a nice touch, almost as good as shaking hands
with the one you wipe your tail end off with.

"The Revelation of St. George"
[
George W. Bush waged war on Iraq because, in his own words, God "instructed me
to strike at Saddam."
]
http://www.counterpunch.org/floyd06302003.html
--