Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jim Poore

Default Where did the controls go????

John-Del wrote:
The label inside the TV tells you the sequence you need to get into the
service menu. This info is also commonly available on the net.
However, unless the adjustments you need to make are minor, no amount
of screwing around in the service menu will compensate for a bad CRT or
bad T1 chip.

John

No....nothing like a bad crt or anything...After working on TV's for
some 40+ years when I happen to watch a nlack & white episode of
Twilight Zone, I want it black and white, not black and green, thats
all. Its jus your basic crt aging with one gun being a bit more
predominate than the other two.

Jim