Posted to alt.electronics
Alexander

Default Solder Resist PCB Production

"Richard Harris" schreef in bericht
Hi,
have a strange question. I can produce very high quality and dense pcb's
using photo resist boards and a 1200dpi printer. But really i need to
solder
resist coat the board. Also I have to do this on a budget, the problem is
how to get the solder resist on the board and cheap. It will require very
precise positioning, the only thing I have came up with is modifing a ink
jet printer, but even if I can do that im not sure if a solder resist
paint
will go though an inkjet cartridge as its most likely to think.

Any one have any sudgestions about this problem?

And no I cant paint the stuff on with a paint brush

Thanks.

Isn't there a photographic way to do this.
Full board with solderresist, then a layer of photoresist.
Print, remove part of the photoresist. Then with the right solution remove
the solderesist.
Finally remove the remaining photoresist.

Alexander