Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Scratch Ankle

Default Speaking of tool thefts... -speaking of politics on this ng-

For my part, I don't mind the off topic discussion as long as it's in it's
own thread. When it hijacks a thread I'm reading I have to wade through it
and can't just filter it out. The worse part is when it starts to
degenerate into childish name calling although I think the children get a
bad rap for that since they learn from observing adults. Irritates me to no
end when I see some of the things my son learned from me.
--

You know, I spent a fortune on deodorant
before I realized that people didn't like me anyway.
"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"Arch" wrote: Nothing, as far as I can see. Arch, did you hit send
accidentally? Or is it me.

I"m not trying to make this thread, which has now drifted inappropriately
off-topic, even more so. Yes, I am guilty of contributing to this, I
know. But I can't go on without knowing what you were going to say, Arch.

Sorry, Scratch Ankle.