Posted to rec.woodworking
bent

Default Ball head/ spring-tanged hole fasteners: where WTB?

I am going to make a wood frame about 1-1/4" wide for a rectangle about 8" x
26" into which I am going to pt a piece of drywall. 1/4 or half don't know
yet. This is going to be place directly above the fuse box frame I made,
and will be up to ceiling from fuse box door box. I am going to paint it
the same colour as the room. But I don't want to permanently attach it. I
guess I could use screws, and plugs. For access to where the wires divert
above the fuse box.

I've seen push-in thingys for click-locking doors They screw in from the
back and have a ball head. A spring-tanged hole attaches to the stationary
mount point behind I've looked at HD, Canadian Tire, and browsed LeeValley
catalogue. Where could I get some of these things in Toronto? What are they
called. I haven't really looked hard, and I now guess they aren't that
uncommon.