Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Default Ping Leon.

wrote:
Leon:

I sincerely hope you let us know what you wind up with as it seems like
you are doing all the right research. Sometimes we have time to
shop/look/research, and sometimes we don't.

It would nice to have your comments on the saw you keep in the
archives, for those of us that will going down this road... say...
about 8 - 9 months from now. ; )

You're kidding, right? He's making my own decision much harder!

Before I was okay with just a "ultimate 14in." from Grizzly, but now I'm
checking out those with cast iron body, cast iron fence, motor in base,
cast trunnions and runners(?)...

er
--
email not valid