Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

Default Bill Maher

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:15:28 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

I said nothing of the kind. But Nicholas has said that "the act of
cowardness was attacking inocent civilians that wont or cant fight back
under the circumstances." It sounds like something we've been doing
regularly in Iraq, right? So Nicholas has included the US in his definition
of "cowards."

Since when have we been attacking civies?

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3