alexbartman alexbartman is offline
Member

Have just installed a B&Q kitchen - was on sale, so the whole thing was extremely cheap. I'm really impressed with the carcasses - the laminate is extremely thin though, so mitring is a little troublesome - but care and attention means a really good finish. Forgot lots of bits but 95% were availble in store and even bits I ...er..mucked up...were easy and cheap to replace. One major workd of warning though - the units are generally stacked on the shelves by people who unsurprisingly are not that interested in delicate handling...so do check each and every piece whilst in store - it may take an extra 20 mins but will save you going back time and again. That said, before I started checking in-store I managed to take damaged doors/plinths back with no argument at all. I researched extensively - I dont think you can find better value.....