Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default house AC connection

wrote:
Joseph Meehan

do you have a relative tom meehan in pittsburgh pa sheraden? If so he
was my neighbor growing up, and last time I saw him he looked good
espically considering he is the very last of the neighbors still
living there. I am 49 so its a long time ago..

tom was is a heck of a nice guy and so is his wife. Sadly there
daughter disappered years ago and was featured on unsolved mysteries
with robert stack. she was never found

Well there are a number of Tom's in my family (about a half dozen
generations of them at least). It could well be that your Tom may be
related, but we did loose a lot of contacts when family members came over to
the US. Pittsburgh would have been a likely location and we did have some
move that way, I just don't know of any were named Tom. If you go back a
little further all the Meehans are related and come from the northwest of
Ireland. BTW I am a bit older than you are so I should have remembered
him.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit