Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Scratch Ankle

Default Speaking of tool thefts...

This is beginning to sound like rec.woodworking. So many people made the
twit filter that there wasn't any point going there any more. Hate to see
this place go the same way.

--

You know, I spent a fortune on deodorant
before I realized that people didn't like me anyway.
"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"Chuck" wrote: Yeah, much better to have 15 or 20 of them and then drive
your illicit girlfriend home, drive off a bridge and leave her choking her
life out in the bottom of a creek while you run away and sober up.
Yeah--Hitler was responsible for the holocaust, which was also worse--how
is that relevant? According to your thinking, is is okay to do anything,
as long as its not the worst thing ever done.