Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Ping Leon.

I probably will make my comments on the process and performance of which
ever I get. I did make some comments about the 18" Rikon that I owned for a
couple of weeks. It is the primary reason that I am stepping up a few
notches and hundreds of $'s more.
The Rikon was an excellent saw for the price but not what I was looking for.
No fault of the Rikon but I am totally unimpressed by roller bearing guides
on the side of the blade. IMHO they make the blade get dirtier more quickly
with that steam roller effect. ;~)

wrote in message
ups.com...
Leon:

I sincerely hope you let us know what you wind up with as it seems like
you are doing all the right research. Sometimes we have time to
shop/look/research, and sometimes we don't.

It would nice to have your comments on the saw you keep in the
archives, for those of us that will going down this road... say...
about 8 - 9 months from now. ; )

Robert