Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Dave Baker

Default Bill Maher

Gus wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm still having trouble thinking that commiting suicide by flying an
airplane into a tower full of people is brave. Maybe it's because the
person has been brainwashed into thinking that god could actually
reward someone for doing that by giving them 72 virgins. Maybe the
bravery is the thought of having 72 ex-virgins bitching at you for all
eternity. g

I think anyone prepared to give their life for a cause they believe in has
to be considered brave. One doesn't have to agree with their cause or their
methods though. I also wonder if most of these people really think they'll
get to heaven for blowing themselves up but then as an atheist I struggle
with any kind of god concept or why people believe in it.
--
Dave Baker
www.pumaracing.co.uk